Looking to buy a home? We can help with that
We can help with:
- Home buyers
- Investment properties
- Medical professional loans
- Vehicle loans
- Equipment loans
Don’t go straight to your bank or Mortgage Broker
Because we have an ongoing relationship with you, we know your history, we have your details and know how best to interpret your financials to achieve the best result.
When you apply for a loan, banks ask for specific financial documents that we already have access to. This could mean multiple back and forth that you don’t have time for! By going through us means that you are saving time, as we will deal directly with the bank so you don’t have to.
There are a few things to consider when finding a home loan
We have your best interest at heart, and want your home loan set up in the correct way from the start. Some things we will take into account:
- Do you have a good deposit? (or any)
- Have you thought about whether you want Interest-only, or Principle-and-Interest loan?
- Do you want an offset account?
- Will you likely be living in the house for a while?
- Do you have steady financials for a few years, or have you recently changed jobs etc?
- Is this going to be an Investment Property?
- Are you going to have a guarantor?
- If this is going to be purchased with a partner?
- Do you have a settlement timeframe that you need to stick with?
We want you to not only have a home loan with a competitive rate, but we want it to be set up in a tax effective way that benefits you.
Get the home loan suited for you
We have access to dozens of banks and various loans. We will find you a great loan that is suited to your needs and your situation. When you go straight to your bank for finance, they are only going to do what’s best for them, and of course they are only going to offer you their loans. Not all lenders and loans are the same, so we’ll compare from our panel of lenders and find a loan that suits your individual needs.
When is the last time you re-financed or checked that your current home loan is still on a good rate?
Give us a call and we’d be happy to talk with you about your finance needs, and how we can check, and change if needed so that your home loan is on a good rate and saving you money in unneccisary interest.