The Victorian Government has announced a third round of the Business Support Fund to provide direct financial support to businesses impacted by restrictions in Victoria.
The amount of the grant is between $10,000 and $20,000 depending on the business annual payroll.
Eligible businesses must:
- Operate a business located in Victoria
- ANZSIC Class (Industry Code) must be severely affected by the lockdown and not operational under a COVIDSafe plan
- Be a participant in the JobKeeper Payment scheme
- Employ people
- Be registered with WorkSafe
- Have an annual payroll of less than $10 million in 2019-20
- Be registered for GST
- Hold an ABN
- Be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
How much could I receive?
- $10,000 if your annual payroll is less than $650,000
- $15,000 if your annual payroll is between $650,000 and $3 million
- $20,000 if your annual payroll is between $3 million and $10 million
Grant applications are now open.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive due dates, news, tax tips and other important things that we think are useful and interesting throughout the year.