This evening the Victorian Government finally announced the eligibility criteria for the latest business grant. This is to help with the most recent lockdown in May–June 2021.
Eligible businesses with an annual payroll of up to $10 million can receive grants of either $2.5K or $5K.
To be eligible, businesses must:
- be located within Victoria
- operate in an eligible sector listed in the list of eligible ANZSIC classes for this program
- have incurred direct costs because of the restrictions and cannot fully operate remotely
- have an annual Victorian payroll of up to $10 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis
- have been registered for GST on 27 May 2021
- hold an ABN and have held that ABN at 27 May 2021
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator
- be registered with WorkSafe Victoria
- attest that the business is supporting its workers to access any paid leave entitlements, or that if a person can work from home, to work from home during the circuit breaker action, and supporting their casual workers, where possible.
How much could I receive?
- businesses that are subject to restrictions for the full length of this lockdown will be eligible for funding of $5K
- businesses that were subject to restrictions for only the first week of this lockdown (28 May–3 June) will be eligible for funding of $2.5K
1. Please take care of this for me
CLICK HERE and we will take care of the rest.
The fee for us to manage this grant on your behalf is $180+gst
2. I’d like to do this myself
- WorkCover ID number if you employ people
- ANZSIC Code on your ABR Record
- Information about your trust if you are in one
- Explanation of how you have been affected by the lockdown
- A valid identity document
If you are doing this yourself, please reply ‘doing it myself or No’ and we’ll remove you from follow ups on this grant.
(We will of course still notify you of any future State/Federal government grants)
Click here to apply.
When do applications close?
More information about this Government grant can be found here.
Please let us know asap so we can get started.
You already knew the news that would affect your business
We make sure what you need to know is in your inbox before it becomes urgent. Subscribe to our newsletter to be ahead of the curve: