Additional business support has been announced to help eligible businesses with the latest restrictions.
Weren’t previously eligible for JobKeeper?
The original JobKeeper system runs until the end of September, so if you are expecting a drop of 30% or more to your revenue this month, it may be worth applying.
JobKeeper 2.0 possible changes
Victorian Business Support Fund – Extension changes
- An additional $5k grant (Metro Melbourne)
- A $5k grant (Regional Victoria)
If you have already received the initial $5K BFSe grant then you will NOT need to re-apply. The additional amount will be paid to you automatically in due course.
- operate a business located in metropolitan Melbourne or regional Victoria
- be a participant in the JobKeeper Payment scheme
- employ people
- be registered with WorkSafe on 30 June 2020
- have an annual payroll of <$3 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis
- be registered for GST as at 30 June 2020
- hold an ABN and have held that ABN at 30 June 2020
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
Business owners that do not employ people (non-employing businesses) are not eligible for funding through this program.
1/ Do you want us to take care of this for you?
(or click the questionnaire link in the email we sent you)
- Your WorkCover employer number, which is on all documents sent by Worksafe
- Utility bill/lease agreement/council rates
The fee for us to manage this grant on your behalf is $180+gst
This will approve us to direct debit you this fee using our existing direct debit details within 7 days of you successfully receiving the grant.
2/ Do you want to do this yourself?
If you are doing this yourself, you will need to provide in your application:
- JobKeeper receipt number (ask us and we will email it to you)
- Most recent JobKeeper business monthly declaration
- Utility bill/lease agreement/council rates (to prove your address)
- WorkCover ID number (to prove you have employees)
- Information about your trust if you are in one
- Explanation of why you have been affected by the lockdown
Get more updates like this in your inbox
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive due dates, news, tax tips and other important things that we think are useful and interesting throughout the year.