Business structuring, while a dry topic, is important.
We recently held a webinar going through the ins and outs of the different business structures available in Australia, and the pros and cons for each.
Whether you are setting up a new business, or wondering if your current structure is the best one for you, this webinar is valuable and it is easy to understand.
This webinar has been recorded and is now available to everyone!
How do I structure my business so that it’s set up for success?
This is such an important question, and one that we deep diving in our webinar.
When it comes to business structuring, not all structures are created equal, or right for everyone.
Watch our webinar recording below to find out how the right business structure could be your key to business success.
Not all business owners know this, but the structure of your business impacts a variety of things, including:
How much tax you pay. + Your personal asset protection. + Succession planning.
Things we cover:
- What are the different kinds of business structures?
- Which structure has the potential to save you money on tax
- How a business structure could impact on your personal assets
- The best time to structure a business
- Some ways/examples to structure
Who this webinar is for:
- Business owners who aren’t sure how they are structured
- Business owners who aren’t confident they are structured correctly
- Those thinking of structuring a new business
- Small business owners who’s businesses are growing and want to set themselves up for success
- Business owners who are thinking about succession planning
- Business owners who want to make sure they and their family are protected
Learn more tips for optimising your business
There are many tricks to the trade, and if you want to make the most of them to grow your business, jump into our email newsletter: